oh by the way
by the way i am indeed alive. everything is wonderful. well not the fact that my birthday is in four days and i will be leaving teenagerism behind forever. 20? gross. should be a just peachy day...
have i mentioned the fact that my family brushes their teeth at least 6 times a day each? well, they do.
also, my hunt for peanut butter has finally ceased. i found some for five euro a jar in a supermarket by my house. maple syrup too. six euro. ridiculous really.
cinqueterre = indescribable. not even the pictures do it justice. go there sometime if you get the chance. but dont fall off the cliffs, its very easy to, and then you'd die. i dont consider that a good thing.
part of the italian mob is run out of the apartment building across the walk from mine. lots of men. often rounder than everyone else her. often inblack, often leather. sometimes with cigars. never smile at you. always coming from the same building. always different. coincidence? i think not.
well, that is all.
2 Comments:
oh no...
that means MY birthday is in 4 days too..how horrible.
*joins ashley in feeling old*
Oh BUD, I miss you so much!!! I wish that I could be there with you on your birthday. I'll keep in touch. happy 20th! We are now the same age.....
See ya Bud,
Bud. :-) (John F....in case you ave forgotten me)
Post a Comment
<< Home