will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

all you need is love...

so we all sat and watched i am sam, we all being my parents and i. I have seen it before... in high school i saw it. it was at lindseys house, the good 'ol house on signal hill, it was either thomas and i came over and jessica and lindsey were watching it or it was joey and not thomas, but i am quite sure that was not the case, that rarely took place. I know we all fell asleep, or maybe I just had to go home, I'm not sure, but we didnt see the end. So now I shall. Its a very good movie I think, a bit super sad, but after seeing a movie like Hotel Rwanda back in january, I am not sure anything else shall ever overtake that emotional drainage that occured. there is no comparison to emotional trauma while watching a movie after seeing that... oh dear that was pretty serious though. its making all of my fingers and toes hurt, and my chest hurt, do you ever get that? I get it during movies that really get me.

ok enough about that, its too much.

i found somebody interesting on facebook today. that is always fun.

oh nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home