will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

ciao ciao

a week of solitude and biking and camping. I'm leaving for up north, going to visit the fine michiganders that are regularly not considered so... oh i do adore the upper peninsula. I have many books, my paints and what not to keep me occupied in a non occupied sort of way. I am sure Harry will be devoured by the time I meet up with my parents in Newberry on the weekend. Who knows, maybe I will stay out there forever.

Talked to my brother yesterday for teh first real time since he left, which is pretty sad, but he just hasnt really been in the "hey how ya doin?" kind of place i guess. The reason for the call was strange, and what could unfold could be even more entertaining, but I shall see. I would say something like its a small world, but thats not really the case here, its more just a funny one.

Time to get crazy. make sure I'm alive and not bear-eaten.

yee ha. I love da yooopers, eh? don't yoooo, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home