I didn't do anything.
So today in the midst of a rather large father-anger-blow-up (him, not me) I suddenly felt like I was the star some awful teen movie or television show (perhaps very similar to one of my favorite shows, some might say), after I had done nothing but ask a question, my dad as usual got super defensive, needlessly, and totally lost his temper and started yelling at me. So I tried to calm him down but it was no use, and finally when I knew I was about to burst into tears if he didn't stop I finally raised my voice and yelled, "I didn't do anything!" At that moment I burst into tears and he only kept yelling, so I said fine I'll just leave I don't need this and I didn't do anything to deserve it, and he said "fine, go, good," so I got up and grabbed my purse to storm out. As this was occurring my mom had come inside but I was not stopping. I walked out the door with my keys continually saying I didn't do anything with my mom yelling after me "don't go!" so I walk out of the house sobbing with car keys in hand and walk out only to find it absolutely downpouring, so I stop half stepping into the rain, and it suddenly hits me how totally teenage TV show drama the scene had become. And it only got worse when I felt my mom's arm around me pulling me back into the garage from the rain and hugging me telling me to please not go. So I tell her I refuse to go back inside with him in there and we sit on the steps watching it rain for the next little while.
So the only reason that story is relayed here is just because of how oddly unreal it all felt. Plus for once I knew in this fight I was truly not at fault, sometimes I at least know I am being difficult, but I had really done nor said anything at all that was anything less then helpful and friendly. My father has gotten so incredibly defensive lately. Its really unbearable. One hundred and fifty percent intolerable. I'm going to be crazy, I'm going to start believing I'm the problem around here again soon. And I really do not need that.
So on a more delightful note, I am watching Finding neverland. I watched my first ever (And possibly last ever, but only because its just on too much, mostly) episode of Big Brother, and I the new episode of MTVs the 70s House was on. Making me cheerful indeed. I do so adore this movie, and I honestly don't even know why. I think I love the 25 orphans most of all. Speaking of children. My hand is stained pink from the blasted art camp children today.
i should be off to bed, a bit of harry potter reading and then off to meet mr sandman for our big date tonight. he is the man of my dreams after all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home