will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

no more art camp!

today was my last day of art camp, and god willing that I stop using it as a crutch, it will be my last day EVER and I will get my ass into an internship, paid or unpaid next year.

i had considered seriously going to chicago for the weekend and leaving for camping from that, but I think i will just wait until sunday or monday and leave from here. ill have plenty of time in chicago once september rolls around.

i saw the wedding crashers tonight. with andrew. it was very funny, i enjoyed it thoroughly, as did everyone else i feel. i always enjoyt the late show, the crowd is more pleasant i feel. k 10 is still highly employeed by k central students, so nothing new there. IHOP is still not open on westnedge. that was confirmed tonight. the sign is lit up though!

i dont have life in me. bed time after this degrassi episode is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home