will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

everyone else is freaking out about finals... i'm sitting home alone listening to elton john sing me disney.

I go home tomorrow!
I couldn't be happier.
Michigan is, after all, the greatest place on earth.

Life is really weird right now. I'm not sure what has happened in the last couple weeks, but it has been good for me. I'm just generally hearting life. Yeah, i might not do perfectly in my classes, and I have no idea what i am going to do about my concentrations, but what of it? Mock drained the hell out of me this past week, but it happens.

i made my team my reese's brownies that i haven't made since o-week last fall... they were delicious. I hung a half gallon of milk on a string out a window in cobb. delightful i do declare.
Thank God i made them brownies tonight, an extremely draining meeting that lasted in excess of 3 hours was extremely deserving of such a treat. i wish I could have cooked them all a full thanksgiving meal for how serious that was tonight. maybe i will.

I went to the Reg yesterday. For a long time.

Watch out for the Alberta clipper coming in folks. Watch out.

...do you dance around your apartment on a regular basis?

I do.

Also, my brother wants to bring the beer pong table home for christmas eve festivities.

I say why not Thanksgiving too?

...
Not so long ago
Seems like eternity
Those sweet afternoons
Still capture me
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home