will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Monday, December 13, 2004

proofs

clearly life without school is too good. My poor sister however has to spend hours working out logic proofs (which I seem to have forgotten how to do, but at least I tried). I spent an hour at hobby lobby today looking at fabric...and I'm sure life in Kalamazoo is probably just as wonderful. It's also kind of fun to think about everyone still having finals...until you think about school until June. Oh well, I think we all enjoy it. One of my roommates is 20...that's right, one third of us are no longer teenagers. I know Ashley already said that, but I feel it must be reiterated...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADELEINE! I wonder if madeleine reads this. Hmmm... Today was the first day of sunshine in quite some time in Nebraska...but with it came the FREAKING COLD! It's like 20 degrees outside. With Spain and South America, I may just die the second I land at o'hare. Yikes. Oh well, our lovely apartment with the lovely year-round Christmas tree will be nice and cozy. I love my roommates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home