will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

murgle.

so. I am really kind of not feeling so well tonight. not physically, like no tummy ache or anything. i just don't really have the happiness blood runnin' through me like I have usually. I don't know what is wrong. I had a good weekend, very chill. I mean, both night were actually quite nice in fact. I playe din teh snow at 3 am on friday and watched the sunrise as well. last night we went to the north side and saw the black ensemble theatre "somebody say amen." it was absolutely amazing. I had my first two cab rides. we have lots of snow. last night was nice after the show as well. ate lots of ice cream. today was uneventful. i made a new friend in my cova class earlier, she's a fourth year, don't how to spell her name, something like jenea? (je-nn-ay, like jac, of jacques). then the scrimmage was delightful. found out i guess i am going to loras. not a bad thing, i heard nick was going, and that makes me happy. but andrew is coming to chicago most likely friday night, and i will miss that, not that i can go anywhere all of them would be going anyway. jason might be coming as well. but i will mis both. i will be home saturday night in time for fun festivities but who knows. i worked out for about and hour and a half after mock, lots of lifting and about 6 miles after that. 5.89 to be exact. i was whipped. then we had apo. then i came home and ate more ice cream. then house stuff. then wasting time in 1227 is for lovers. i made some new door name tags for the new people. brought me back a bit. pictures are getting developed from john's birthday party. that is scary. oh well. abby took down some quotes from me for a maroon article. and i may have said something to the effect of "i would fear shaking my hips in front of so many strangers" and she may be planning to use it. so watch out, he comes ashley the prude and her debut. yeah, right. i can't even force a smile right now. argh, i shall go do work. mommy is coming tomorrow, maybe that will cheer me up. but i guess she is not staying for llong, so maybe not.
well, i guess i am done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home