will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

if someone sees the parallel between movies and chicken, let me in on the secret...

"About me. Hmm. Not sure what you want to know. Not a serial killer. Just a nursing student seeking her bachelor's degree and soon after grad school. I talk a lot. But may just as easily become very quiet. I'm a neat freak with the exception of letting laundry pile up occasionally. Love to shop. Love pizza. I do not cook. Don't know how may never learn. I have yet to grasp the concept that you can't watch a 2hr movie and bake chicken. I diet maybe every 3rd day. So I may put some unusual never before seen organic foods in the fridge. I've had 6 roomates in the past and they would all choose me again as a roomate if they could. The reason. I advocate great communication. Despite how small or minor you may think something to be. Talk to me and I will always to you."

this is the girl i will be sharing my apartment with for the summer... thats is all really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home