will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Monday, August 15, 2005

once a nerd, always a nerd...

so the new case, for mock, was released today. surprisingly enough I know this, and may or may not have been awaiting it for the last couple weeks. While I clearly hate to admit it, it turns out there is a little bit of mock nerd, even in myself, no matter how much i deny it. so i go to perjuries (yes, i know, strike 2) to see if any chicago people are discussing the case, to see if we have a password, or at least somebosy else's password for the time beinng, and sure enough, i spot at least one person having most certianly seen the case... so then i am faced with the dilemma, do i admit to this whole wanting to know/caring thing and email this person to ask for means to access the case, thereby admiting my desire to know as well as having been lurking around perjuries? or do i simply wait for a lishost email in which i can immediately go and access the case from never having anyone the wiser to my inner nerdiness? I think I will choose the latter, at least for tonight, as I a have plenty of books left to read and latin to learn this summer to keep me occupied until I can start looking over the new case, and getting involved in that, right?

good god i need class again... its been over 5 months since i took winter quarter finals, and i'm finally starting to lose it... learning latin for fun? this is serious.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Mel said...

I tried to send the password out that day, but the listhost wasn't working. Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home