will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

tangled up in you

sometimes people steal people. there. that's as close as it gets.

I am going home this weekend. and I am excited indeed. I am going to do michigany autumn things like go to Verhages and get cider and donuts, and the maybe to the pumpkin man for a pumpkin or two to carve next week. Rufus Wainwright is coming to perform on campus next Friday thanks to MAB, which is delightful. Amy wasn't there today so we had a sub and she was off her rocker. my brother sometimes says "I'm out bitches!" instead of goodnight. I bought this really neat wedding planning book from the first half of the 20th century that was very good at wasting time tonight with miss wang. along with the facebook, yummy food cooked by my brother, and just being generally ridiculous. mock is going well I really enjoy being a witness, well I just don't find it as taxing on my mind, but I'm not really sure I'm finding being an attorney as taxing either but then again we shall see that half on Sunday when we scrimmage that side. it's appalling that I am still awake and I did very little tonight. I had a field trip saturday all around chicago and it was great especially talking with prop conjoin about packingtown and seeing it and talking about The Jungle and what not because I have never really interacted with my professors much. But then I got sick and was quite all saturday afternoon through monday morning. Foster my ESL tutor kid is a great 6th grader and he tells me that I'm not allowed to hold the door for him or let him go through the door first and he is a highly challenging little pupil but what is life without a challenge? I know I sure must like since I seem to set myself up for them... things that come easy just have to be complicated by me, you know... or maybe fate does that.

I'm so frustrated with life right now! or maybe more appropiately just some aspects. or people. or ideas.

I should blog more, cause random stream of consciousness is delightful to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home