it's true.
oh what a day. I always dread the trip downtown, and then when I make it I remember how much I love it. I spent about an hour at the Chicago Cultural Center, an hour at the Art Institute and about 3 hours at the Historical Society today. so great. This could have something to do with me being a huge nerd. I loved the exhibit at the CCC, and I haven't been to the Art Institute in weeks, so that was clearly delightful, and the Historical Society was just a whole new barrel of monkey fun.
I also heart yet hate the CTA so very very much. it supplies so much entertainment, through eavesdropping that is. yet, so much annoyance, and frustration through LATEness, oh the 55 ...I was on the red line a lot today. I also walked a lot, instead of taking buses. I hate buses. Except the 6 and 2. Those, I love.
Yes, if I love them so much, why don't I marry them?
(I bet I have a good answer for that)
Mock is consuming me more and more. which is interesting. consuming me in the sense that i spend a lot of time dealing with it and my team, not like, i dream about it and feel the need to connect with mockers across the nation and just become totally ridiculous. more like, i spend about three times as much time doing mock as i do homework and class. which, is serious. clearly.
my brother is begging me to play beer pong. and had i not just consumed a stomach full of sweets and feel a bit sick i would, but i just don't think it would be the best decision. i really do want to though, in case it matters. i mean, i clearly need the practice, for i am not using the home turf advantage to its fullest potential. of this i am sure.
also, if i keep my life going like it has these past 12 months, i am actually still going to have a healthy liver when i am 40. which, let's be honest, just wasn't looking too promising last fall.
i'd say there is a 60% chance i will be peer pressured into this before the night is over. however, i failed at peer pressuring candace to go out with me tonight, so i shouldn't let someone else's peer pressuring get me. it's just not fair. then again.
what is.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home