kalamazooooooooo
i am home. and after a crazy few hours this morning (apparently even if when your alarm goes off at 8:45 and Jesse McCartny happens to be on the radio, you can still have a bad morning), i am sitting on the couch preparing myself for the final thing i have to do for winter quarter, my final paper for race and racism in the americas. As it stands, if I did well, i could get an A- in the class. This, my friend, would rock, as history and I apparently don't go together very harmoniously, or at least, all of the reading and I. Lots of reading. It is really no good. Who wants to spend that much time reading? I would be very happy with an A-, very very thrilled. PS, i got a 55% on my astrophysics final.
I was just working on a page of my astrohphysics exam that I skipped. that was vey hard, as I had to use my computer calculator. not fun. I also had to go to my moms office tis morning to scan a signed statement saying i didnt discuss my sosc paper with anyone. I finished my sosc apper last night. thank goodness. i think it may have blown. but at this point, i just want winter quarter to be over. on to bigger and better things, like Italy. ITALY!
i heart my living room furniture.
On wednesday Candace and I secured our housing for the next two years starting in June. It's a three bedroom on Woodlawn. 5331 S. Woodlawn in fact. I am so excited! It is the apartment Candace and I fell in love with last spring at the APO barbecue (our only frat fellowship activity that we have ever participated in). Our landlord, Mr. Liddell, you'll hear plenty about him, he's the most adorable guy on earth, called us and told us that about 20 minutes after we went and gave him the first month's rent three other girls came by, money in hand, ready to get it. In his words, "they were hurting." We are so rockstars. And SO lucky. Two full bathrooms. Backyard. Porch. Living Room. Dining Room. Big kitchen. Family room. Sun room. SO HAPPY!
i have a boyfriend named joe who is a peach farmer.*
i wonder what i will do on this exciting friday night. probably you know, sit on teh couch with my mom. but that's awesome, right? Andrew is sick apparently, so we won't be doing anything. I wonder if anyone has located a picture of my brother with his collar popped. "We oppose bradley boven's popped collar" needs a picture. i wish i could start that group at K, it might get more support. most people on teh facebook at the u of c don't know bradley boven. katie did join, and she doesn't know him, we need more people like her. also, he is too much of a fuddy duddy to join it himself. how annoying is that? margh.
i heart ellen. in a serious way.
I think i need a nap. i need a whole lot more than a nap
*i do not have a boyfriend named joe who is a peach farmer, but i bet someone does.

2 Comments:
I'm glad I could give you some joy with my joining of your facebook group--czap told me the story of last weekend (blogs and all) and I found it terribly amusing... chris now thinks I'm the biggest weirdo ever (as do you, probably) but eh, I was entertained.
--Katie
no no, i am thoroughly entertained with everyone at this point.
Post a Comment
<< Home