will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Esne troglodyta?

I got the most super fun job-for-a-day today. I get to work at the Farm Aid Concert on September 18th at the Tweeter Center. I get to do promotional stuff for the sponsor all day, and get paid, very well. It sounds nice, and the lady was super nice that hired me.

You know what? I dont get people. I see all types of people everyday that i am just like, what are you thinking? Except for the greeter at Mejier today, she was so nice about telling me the bottle retunr was non-existent for the day, or until 8pm they told her, "but if i were i'd just come back tomorrow." She was nice. But what about the bitch working the U-scan last week who got royally pissed at me for taking an item out of the bag a couple times because it wasnt registering as being in there? "Just LEAVE it in there!" I said, excuse me? So she told me that now "that you have taken it in and out of the bag a thousand times its gonna take a while to register." Right lady, as if I wasnt just planning on you hitting the okay button like you are supopsed to. Good god people. So we both stood there for at least three minutes just waiting for it to clear on its own. Idiots.

I'm watching nightmare before christmas. Nightmare this, u-scan lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home