white sox!
bitches.
i went to bar night tonight with candace, as a means of going out into the world, post the win. I'm glad we did, i've never seen so many people at a midterms week bar night. lots of stupid slutty first years yelling about the white sox, but it was okay, because, well, it wasn't actually okay, and i asked several people to fight. But it happens. Moral of the story? I have never left bar night sober before until tonight, and it feels super weird. But it was a delightful night. I tried pumpkin seeds, roasted, for the first time and they were delightful. we are going to the moscow ballet nutcracker. we are excited. i passed my competency exam, and perhaps also my profeciency exam in italian, but i thought it was my competancy, and I'm glad, cause i was nervous enough as it was.
summer is finally over... i could have used a few more nights of baseball... i suppose it'll be back before we know it. "It breaks your heart. It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in the spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and then as soon as the chill rains come, it stops and leaves you to face the fall alone." and so it goes...
here's to halloween! and gaining an hour!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home