will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

i've never really enjoyed christian bale until tonight.

Apparently the Boven children can’t be in two separate places for very long stretches of time. I rode the train home to Kalamazoo last night. My brother arrived here tonight. We are watching Batman Begins. It has been a Delightful Film Viewing Experience (DFVE).

I had my phone interview with Teach for America today. Michael Ambriz was a very friendly man, I think it went well, rather, it definitely could have gone much worse. The only really ditzy moment I had was when we had been going through a series of questions about a scenario for like five minutes, and the next question he asked was, “so how do feel, right now?” And I was just silent as I tried to decide what to say, my options in the pool of… “really nervous” or “really confused” or finally after a brief battle with silence, “wait, do you mean in my life right at this moment? Or the scenario?” Luckily, I don’t think he thought I was too dumb for asking the question, I mean, on the bright side, I at least didn’t answer one of the first two, which would have described my personal feelings in that moment. He really liked my question I asked him at the end, and I really enjoyed the brief interchanges we had. I’m really glad he warned me at the beginning that after I answer there’d be moments of silence while he took notes and what not, that he wasn’t just leaving awkward breaks while he waited for me to say more or just wanted to be evil.

truth be told, i just want to work on mackinac island. a lot. a lot more than philly. shhhhhhh...

gotham city is amazing.


also, i am just so confused. like, i keep trying to figure this out. "this" being an undisclosed matter that has plagued me for several days, well to be honest, probably longer, just not as consciously. basically, i just wish i were batman. the end.

also, i heart my latin teacher. he wrote on my wall. i am now friends with 2 of the 4 people deciding my winter quarter grades. if only john mearsheimer and ol' prof MM were on the facebook. i could just be friendly mcfrienderson.

gd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home