will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

yelling.

I HATE LIVING IN CHICAGO BECAUSE ANYWHERE YOU GO TO YELL AND SCREAM SOMEONE WILL THINK YOU ARE BEING RAPED OR MURDERED.

SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO YELL CAUSE IT FEELS NICE.

i just wish i could scream.

(i scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream?)

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Marcellas said...

A few things I hate:

1) Not being able to just slap someone like you could when you were say 5 years old...

2) The barter system doesn't work @ Gucci.

3) Not every cute boy in the world likes every other cute boy in the world.

4) I can't sing.

5) That you could yell as loud as you like but if the person listening doesn't understand you, ya won't get heard.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

M www.marcellasreynolds.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home