happy birthday lindsey smith.
I don't read a lot of blogs, and not very often do they make me laugh or strike me as funny at all.
not today. its 2:30 am and i am laughing aloud all alone in my room. it's a nice reminder that i wasnt crazy.
there were reasons.
can you believe she's 21?
I wish I could have located her today. I only called her like 345 times...
I really thought she was supposedto be back today.
HMMMM.
meanwhile, i had a productive day. but really, what day hasnt been since i got home? Thats me, productive Suzie.
My name is not Suzie.
I don't think I'd name my kid Susan, fyi.
I do think Suzie is cute though.
tomorrow is christmas eve eve eve!!
how exciting.
we also get our new carpeting tomorrow. my mom finished installing the hardwood floor last week.
she is a little bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyy bee.
my computer thinks AIM is open 5 times, when in fact, it won't let me open it at all.
bitches.
time flies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home