I must have some morsel of goodness in me if people are forever mistaking me for amazing...
Isn't anyone else getting a bit worried about the game tomorrow? Hmmmm. It will definitely be a bring-the-laptop-to-work-day. I HATE working on Wednesdays. gd mock trial.
so I wish people would not make life complicated for me. sometimes I just wish someone would teach me how to be the must repulsive bitchy person on the planet. I mean, I suppose I know someone who pretty much thinks that much of right now, maybe I should just have him highlight those qualities in me so that I can better accentuate them to others, or perhaps just make a sign and wear it on my forehead... "I am dangerous, I am screwed up, and you will be too..."
I mean, considering my current situation that has unfolded so rapidly over the course of this last week or so, like, what the hell is up with me? what the hell makes me, boring-bitchy-bland-blimpy-ashley-marie-boven so fucking amazing? or intriguing? or remotly interesting at all?? maybe I will become a stink-bug.
that would be the life.
also, i think it is an all-nighter tonight. which means work will suck tomorrow. argh.
check your goat and check it often.

1 Comments:
That's not true.
Post a Comment
<< Home