will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

girls are nuts to begin with, but when you give them chocolate, they flip out.

I woke up at noon and spent about every minute of my day until 11:06 writing my race and racism paper. It was already outlined mind you. I found it pretty sick. Writing a paper during daylight hours is even sicker. It was much more natural once the sunset. Plus I was working with the hope that I would get to go out and maybe play pool or something with Andrew afterwards. But it was too late at that point, amongst perhaps a slew of other complications, I'm not really sure.

Overall my day was pretty uninteresting. I saw a lot of WMU kids all day writing my paper at coffeeworks... lots of hott guys and girls. Kalamazoo has much more of those than Chicago I have noticed. In a very serious way. My mom gave me back massages while I write my paper once I came home, and fork fed me an omelet while I typed, it was really just plain amazing. Things kind of took a wrong turn somewhere in there, which is why I am in my current confused, upset and unsettled state, but oh well I suppose, I'm I can trace it back to my stupidity or inconsideration somewhere down the line. My sighy mcsighersonness has took to an exponential increase it seems. which is hard to believe considering while i was writing my paper i was going to amputate my lungs for the sake of my mother.

(EW drew carey is on the late late show and EW is he grosser looking than ever)

i would like to ROAR right now, but apparently that is annoying and retarded. so instead i will just go practice italian and do what candace and i do best. yeah, you know what i am talking about. hmph.


SEVEN days until pisa. and slowly but surely i am more urgently wanting out of this place...



oh, and i did figure out how these racial performances are inflected by the problems of gender, sexuality and class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home