will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Friday, March 18, 2005

si chiama sara. an ode to not sleeping alone.

sometimes you stay up two hours longer than planned with your two roommates lying in bed in the dark listening to a creepy girl in your headphones speaking in italian and saying it aloud to them. i miss sleeping in a room with other people. sleeping alone is lonely. boring too.

candace and i will have to leave our bathroom doors open next year so we can talk when we go to bed.

i hope lindsey doesnt get eaten by bears this week. i would miss her.

3 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice of you to say goodbye...


-Jon

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Ashley Boven-Betz said...

i didn't say good-bye to anyone, i didn't want to cry. i'll be back soon...

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand that, but I would have hoped that you would extend the same courtesy to me that I extended to you (i.e. when I left).

Besides, there's nothing wrong with crying, unless you're a guy.

-Jon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home