will she ever learn to type?

the random musings of me. the sequel.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

happy as an oyster.

so i drove to chicago today, first time here since mid june... Summer in Chicago is so wonderful. Even more wonderful in my lovely apartment. I cleaned heavily upon arrival, but have relaxed for awhile now. I walked around campus, then over to east hyde park, its a beautiful night out. Campus is so close, its going to be so weird to never have to panic about waking up 10 minutes before class begins.

Tomorrow I may go furniture shopping, or just relax, do some more reading, clean up some more, etc. I'm just not sure. I am sure however that I hope my neighbor shuts the shade on his bathroom window cause not only can i hear the shower going, i may or may not see him in the shower momentarily, and I'm not 100% okay with that. or even 50%. Oh mg. Let's just say whoa there tiger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home